Designed with versatility in mind. The two large, expandable main pockets can double in volume and securely carry cooking utensils, food, apparel layers, or other gear you’ll need for an overnight mission. Lash straps will secure a jacket or blanket just behind the cantle above the quick access zippered pocket. Two insulated water bottle pockets are easily accessible while riding and can each hold 32 oz, stainless water bottles or more smaller bottles / beverages to keep your drinks cool and you refreshed all day. Side mounted waterproof zip pockets are designed for quick access for phone / accessories on the ground or in the saddle.
The intentional skirt fitting shape behind the cantle, various tie down loops and compression straps will fix the Overnighter to most trail saddles to minimize movement during rigorous trail riding, cantering, or whatever you’ll get into.
For a complete, universal carry system, the Overnighter can be used with the Quick Loop and Daytripper bags.
- While loading, be sure to balance the weight between the two large pockets.
- Carries what you’ll need for a long day or overnight ride.
- Roll top, expandable main compartments with compression allow you plenty of opportunity to pack how you want.
Accessibility- Comfortably access contents while saddled and riding, or on the ground.
Critical Carry items – Keys, phone, two - 32oz water bottle or smaller, sunglasses, bear spray, cook set, food, water, apparel, camping accessories and some emergency medical provisions. Or whatever you can cram in!
Key features –
- Roll top, main compartments are expandable and have compression.
- Quick access waterproof zipper pockets for phone / accessories.
- Two, 32oz capable insulated water bottle pockets.
- Cantle mounted top pocket
- Center mounted lash loops for jacket / blanket rolls.
- Saddle Strings pass through design to securely connect the OVERNIGHTER to the saddle.
- Cantle specific patterned shape for a tight fit.
- Additional tie down opportunities to fit a variety of saddles.
- Center mounted, underside Velcro system for the saddle connection.
- Identification tag should your horse wander
Attachment – Form fitted cantle / skirt design offers a superior connection to the saddle and minimizes saddle bag movement. A center mounted Velcro system keeps the bag positioned on the saddle. The Saddle String pass through system locks the sides to a wide variety of saddle strings. Additional daisy chain loops on the underside can be tied to saddle strings and/or additional hardware.
Installation – See videos / tutorial
- 900D Poly PUx2 with water-repellant coating
- 210 D Nylon Lining with water-repellant coating
- YKK Zippers for premium quality with easy to grab cord pullers.
- Nylon Webbing
- Neoprene Phone pocket
- Fleece lined sunglass pocket.
- Patch branding
- Duraflex buckles.
Quality –Every stitch and detail are built for longevity. The purpose-built design features accommodate what you’ll need.
The toughest, most versatile Tote for your grooming essentials. The coated mesh base and interior is easy to clean and lets dust / dirt pass through. Ample pockets inside and...
Going out for a quick ride? Take the immediate essentials in this compact and easy to access saddle bag. Accessibility- Comfortably access contents while saddled and riding, or on...
This adjustable horn bag is designed to not move during any type of riding. The Insulated water bottle pocket can hold a 32 oz, stainless water bottle or more smaller...